Automated Chromatographic Method Selection
Do you wish you could…
- Choose your chiral and achiral purification methods as soon as the analytical data is available?
- Make your decisions based on multiple parameters?
- Make structure driven method choices?
- Build your structure enabled method selection database as you publish your results?
Analytical Studio-Process Chemistry™ allows you to…
- Make the best method decision based on retention time, chromatographic peak shape, co-elution of impurities, resolution from closest impurities and column bias.
- Visually compare the automatically selected methods alongside a ranked list of all analyzed results.
- Manually override the best method choice when your chemists prefer a specific set of conditions.
- Further streamline your purification operations.
- Stores your decisions for future use when separating similar structural classes