Automated Parallel Synthetic Optimization
Do you wish you could…
- Process your LC/UV, LC/UV/MS raw analytical data supporting your route scouting analytics accurately and consistently from all the major instrument vendors in the same software environment?
- Select and interactively visualize best synthetic routes using a flexible system of result based calculations?
- Review only the process optimization sample results that really need reviewing?
- Create consistent reports for all your instruments?
- Integrate your process chemistry analytics seamlessly into your natural laboratory workflow?
- Automatically publish your results to your internal informatics environments and project teams?
Virscidian’s Analytical Studio-Process Chemistry™ software workflow solutions offer…
- An instrument vendor independent environment that has been optimized for the needs of parallel synthesis scale-up.
- Accurate and consistent processing of original instrument raw data using state of the art peak picking and baselining algorithms.
- Create substance driven calculations to determine optimum synthesis routes.
- Automatically flagged results that require analyst or chemist review for true review-by-exception.
- Consistent reporting options where results can be communicated effortlessly and automatically to your informatics systems and project teams.
- Time savings in sample throughput of better than 50%.
- Quality of Result-by-design and six sigma enabling functionality.